Land Forces Training: A market overview
Training methods for land forces need to be re-assessed, as ground combat doctrine moves towards multi-domain operations against peer competitors. Commercial off-the-shelf technologies are put under the spotlight as NATO nations turn towards them to enhance their troops’ training and readiness.
Ahead of Land Forces Training, Defence IQ surveyed experts from the armed forces – both serving and retired – from all around the world. In the results of the survey, learn more about:
- What will impact land forces the most in the next 10-15 years
- What they want to achieve through training and the challenges they encounter
- Their investment priorities in simulation training
- How they rate the importance of training and the consequences of insufficient training
- Their opinion on the current industry offering for training solutions
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.